by Lauren Blakely
Narrator: Sebastian York
Length: 6 hours and 6 minutes
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Purchase: Amazon | Audible
Narration: 5 cups
From the New York Times Bestselling author of MISTER O and BIG ROCK, comes a hot & hilarious new standalone romantic comedy…
I’ve been told I have quite a gift.
Hey, I don’t just mean in my pants. I’ve got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing....
Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard…place.
Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy’s smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.
I can resist Josie. I’m disciplined, I’m focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It’ll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says.
Surprise—neither one of us sleeps.
And even though we agree to return to roomies-without-benefits, I quickly realize I want more than someone to split the utilities with. Now all I want is to spend every night—and every day—with my gorgeous roommate.
Did I mention she’s also one of my best friends? That she’s brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too.
What’s a man stuck in a hard place to do?
Full Package by Lauren Blakely narrated by Sebastian York delivered a fantastic, hot, heartwarming eargasm. Feeling down? Grab your earbuds and call Dr. Chase.
Five reasons to grab your earbuds and listen to Full Package
- You love combinations like salty and sweet. Told from the male pov, Blakley delivers a story about best friends turned lovers. It is complicated, deliciously hot, and will melt your heart. It’s the perfect combination of humor, heat, and heart. In this story, we have two best friends dealing with housing issues in the big city. Chase is sleeping at his brother’s and every apartment deal he thinks he has fallen through. Josie’s roommate has moved out, and while she can afford the rent, she needs more money for her new bakery. Oh, did I mention he is a new Doctor, and she is a baker? They decide to share her two-bedroom apartment. Things are a tad complicated because secretly Chase has the hots for Josie..but he is a standup guy and values her friendship.
- All of Blakely’s books are standalone, but if you have read her previous books, these characters are linked. Josie is the sister of Nick from Mister O, and Chase is best friends with Wyatt from Well Hung. (hehe don’t ya love the titles)
- There are recipes nestled in between the chapters and a whole lot of baking going on. If talk of peanut butter brownies, Creme Brule, and cinnamon gets you, hot…you will love the foodie aspect. The two of them bake inside and outside the kitchen, and it was HOT!
- I loved both Chase and Josie. Everyone knows Chase has a thing for Joise. He, of course, is clueless. The situation leads to humorous scenes all told from Chase’s perspective, and it had me laughing out loud. This was followed by the inevitable…shared living quarters, late night tv, life talks, and off the chart chemistry. You, see where I am going here? Of course, there is some tension before Chase has his ah-ha moment. As I listened, I experienced all kinds of emotions. I was rooting for them, laughing with them and at times I wanted to shake them both. Confess your feelings! These two tried to be all logical. Grr. It was fun, sexy and heart-warming watching their relationship unfold.
- Sebastian York is the perfect narrator for Blakely’s books. I love both his male and female voices. He nails Chase, the humor, and the sexual tension. The man could make the phone book sexy.
Are you looking for something to beat away the winter blues? Grab your earbuds and listen to Full Package. Guaranteed swoons, laughter and curl your toes moments. Paging Dr. Chase STAT!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.