The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Our weather was lovely all week and it was nice to get outside. How is it mid-September already? Fall begins next Saturday and I fear if you blink it will be Christmas! I’ve been seeing commercials for fall TV and look forward to Doctor Who and Midnight, Texas. I’ve been in a fickle mood with my reading. I’ve been diving into my Kindle archives and jumping from genre to genre. What have you been reading this week? Stay Caffeinated!
Help: I have only one confirmed host for Fraterfest Challenges. If you’d like to a host please email me. You would need to host a spooky, festive challenge and offer a small international prize. Ideas for challenge..book cover scavenger hunt, fill in the blank, crossword puzzle, festive puzzles, movie titles, spine poems, creative writing and whatever your imagination can come up with. I have an Instagram challenge already. I’d like two more hosts.
Last Week on the Blog
- Hero Next Door: A Single Dad Military Romance By Lara Swann (review)
- Bone Driven By Hailey Edwards (review)
- Grave Peril By Jim Butcher (review)
- The Impossible Girl By Lydia Kang (audio review)
- Love And Mutiny: Tales From British India By Anne George (review)
This Week on the Blog
- It’s In His Kiss By Julia Quinn (audio review)
- Lies By T.M. Logan Giveaway (giveaway)
- Modern Love By Beau North (audio review)
- Daughter Of A Daughter Of A Queen By Sarah Bird (review)
- How To Dance An Undead Waltz By Hailey Edwards (review)
- Echoes Of Evil By Heather Graham (audio review)
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe′
*all images linked to Amazon/Goodreads
A special thank you to Lauren Blakely, Audible Studios, HarperAudio and Montlake Romance
Around the Blogosphere
- Addicted to Romance shares a fantastic tip “Tea And Biscuits Book Discussions: Breaking In Your Books“
SAVE THE DATES: Fraterfer Readathon and HoHoHoRAT
- Fraterfest October 11th through the 16th. All things spooky or supernatural!
- November 9th through the 18th. Winter and Holiday reads. Sign-ups will go up September 26th. I will also be looking for challenge hosts.
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.