You are never too old to learn something new. On vacation in June, I tried a Long Island Iced Tea. It looked cool and refreshing. While I knew it contained a lot of alcohol, what I did not know was that it contained zero tea! Yep, zero. Here is a recipe and the perfect book(s) to curl up with while you enjoy a cold glass….
1/2 ounce rum
1/2 ounce tequila
1/2 ounce gin
1/2 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce sweet and sour mix
1/2 ounce triple sec
cola to taste
Fill large glass with ice. In shaker add all liquor. Shake with ice. Then add cola to taste. Garnish with lemon wedge. Enjoy!
This packs a punch and honest to goodness it taste just like iced tea. Drink responsibly.
Have you ever tried a Long Island Iced Tea?
It’s the hot days of summer so grab your Long Island Iced tea and a good book, then find a cool place to curl up and keep cool.
All of these books rocked. Some I listened to and others I read, but all were memorable and are ones I would gift or share with others.
- Have You Seen Luis Velez is relevant and heartwarming and one I wish everyone would read.
- Polaris Rising was kick-ass. I cannot wait for the next audio.
- Kill the Queen and the next book in the Crown of Shards series, Protect the Prince rocked my face off.
- Brazen and the Beast, made me swoon.
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill, me laugh.
- Blake Crouch is brilliant and Recursion is one heck of a ride.
- Where the Crawdads Sing was absolutely beautiful and brilliant. I listened and loved it so much I bought the hardcover edition.
What book would you recommend to me?Mix up a Long Island Iced Tea and try one of these titles. #Recipe&BookRec #Books #Recipe Click To Tweet
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.