1. How did you get that coffee cup next to your URL address?
That little image is known as a Favicon.
This is fairly easy to do using a really cool website gadget. All you will need is an image you’d like to make a favicon out of. Here is the
Simply follow the directions.
Once you have made your favicon, download it to your computer
On blogger open your layout page. You should see a favicon box, just select edit and upload your icon.
2. How do I make a button for my blog??
- Make an image for your button and make it no larger than 250×250.(mine is 240×240) Be sure not to use an image that you do not own unless you get permission. You can edit this image and add words using Photoshop, Canva, Pixlr or Ribbit .
- Once you have made your image you will need to save and store it on your WordPress blog, Flickr, etc. It doesn’t matter where as long as it’s in the cloud. Do not save to your computer or your button will not work, you will need a URL address for it. It should look something like this:
- Now we are ready to make your button and the box with code for others to grab.
- You can adjust image by changing width and height. A good size is 200 X 200. Be sure to change out all the items listed in code (2) IMAGE URL (1) Blog URL (2) Blog Name
You now have a button to share with others! This is an excellent way to promote your blog. This code can also be used to make event buttons. Enjoy!
Hope these help you and if you have additional questions please email me.
Is there something you want to learn?
Email me and I will try to bring it to you on the next Blogger Tips and Tricks!