The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week I had my base-line colonoscopy. This is typically done in your early 50s to check for polyps which are removed to prevent cancer. Thankfully I had none, but was shocked to discover I have Crohn’s disease. My father had it, but I didn’t feel like I had any of his symptom. It can be genetic, but typically appears on the male side of the family. Lots of follow-up test and appointments are scheduled. It rained all week and was seasonably cold, but Saturday was beautiful. Too bad I spent it doing laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping. We need the rain, but I look forward to more sun. It’s Mother’s Day in the US and tomorrow is Mr. Caffeinated’s birthday. Now go schedule preventive screenings and call your mum. Elbow hugs! Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- 🎧 Book Lovers By Emily Henry (audio review)
- When She Dreams By Amanda Quick (book review)
- Wild Prey By Brian Klingborg (guest post, book review)
- Tear Down The Throne By Jennifer Estep (book review)
This Week on the Blog
- 🎧 Seasonal Fears By Seanan McGuire (audio review)
- 🎧 Heroic Hearts Anthology (audio review)
- The Best Of Me By Sharon Sala (guest post, book review)
- 🎧 The Devil You Know By Kit Rocha (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
Special thanks to Tantor Audio
Around The Blogosphere
- SYNC Free Summer Audiobooks 2022 Kicked off this week from AudioFile Magazine. Get details and register HERE for Free.
- #COYER Seasons ~ Time to sign up for Spring – Because Reading
We’ve got an open tour and a book release blitz for a contemporary romance. ARCs available .
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox