Welcome to Caffeinated Confessions!
I wanted a forum where we could talk about bookish subjects from swoon-worthy covers to the price of eBooks. I hope to share my thoughts on a different subject each month. So that we can all chat and share opinions. In the process, I hope we get to know each other a little better. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and lets dish!
This post was totally fun to create, and I hope you get a laugh out of it.
~*~*Top Ten Signs You Are A Book Blogger*~*~
10. You know what your favorite author had for breakfast.
9. You chat with people from all over the world.
8. You know what the terms, ARC, POV, HTML, CSS and UBB stand for.
7. You visit Edelweiss, NetGalley, and Amazon. Even though you promised yourself yesterday you wouldn’t.
6. You are a member of more social sites then your teenage daughter. Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook page, Google+, Library Thingy, Tumblr, Goodreads, BB etc, etc, etc.
5. You belong to a street team or are proud to be an author’s minion.
4. If your eReader died, it would be the end of the world!
3. Tuesday Release Days are a bigger deal than Christmas at your house. They cause more sick days per year than any other day.
2. Your backspace button on your keyboard is broke, and the letters e,s,i,o and a are no longer visible. Your keyboard is only a year old.
1. You secretly get nervous that you may appear on the show Hoarders because of your book collection. There may or may not be books hidden in your home. *eyes bed-skirt nervously*
Can you relate? What are some other signs?