Let it snow. Grab the hot cocoa, crank up the holiday music. Too soon? Agreed, but it is time to mark your calendar and sign up for our annual Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon. During the thon we encourage you to read or listen to as many holiday or winter themed books as you can. There will be fun events, contests, prizes and more. Get all the details below, then sign up and invite your bookish friends!
Tenth Annual Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon
This year the annual #HoHoHoRAT will begin at 12:01 am Friday, November 18th and will end Wednesday, November 30th at 11:59 pm in your time zone.
So grab your holiday reads, your winter books, your yuletide murder-mysteries, your naughty & nice romances and even your holiday horror and get ready for some fun! Audiobook, library book, ebook, old book or new book. Don’t forget the hot chocolate!
Host A Challenge
BE AN ELF: We need Challenges hosts. Please email me, if you’d like to host a challenge for the event. You will need to provide a small international prize. Create a festive puzzle, exchange recipes, create a spine poem, make a bingo board, or come up with your own clever idea.
Read-a-thon Rules & Guidelines
- Link-up! It is unnecessary to link to goal post but of course we love them. You can link to the social media platform you will use to track your reading. This can be your blog, a Goodreads Shelf you create. Be sure to label the shelf HoHoHoRAT2022 or any other account. (I must be able to see it. So friend me there)
- Declare your intentions on your blog or through social media. Be sure and link back to this #HoHoHo Readathon Sign-up page. Linky will close November 24th, so be sure to link up, even if you will only take part for a few days.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram. Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Take part in at least one challenge and complete one book to be eligible for grand prize.
- Read or listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can from any genre. If you are unsure, contact me. Goodreads is an excellent source for finding Winter & Holiday reads. Ask your librarian.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT2022
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on Friday November 18th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on Friday, November 18th 12:01 am (your time zone) and ends on Monday, November 30th at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 18th and stay open until Nov 30th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until December 1st at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit last minute entries. You will only be able to submit two books in a twenty-four-hour period.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by December 3, 2020.
Link up and join the fun!
*linky will close November 27 at 8pm.I signed up for the 2022 #HoHoHoRAT #Readathon! Come join the fun! Read holiday & winter books/audios. Take part in challenges, win prizes, and make new bookish friends! #readathon The magic happens November 18th-November 30th Click To Tweet
Grab the Button and share with your friends!
Get A Reminder…..
Don’t miss out. Sign up to get an email reminder one week before event starts.
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox