The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
We started the week with the Royal’s sick. It was viral with cough, fever and congestion and upset tummies. So naturally, I am once again sick. We celebrated Christmas at our house with our children and grandchildren. It came without homemade cookies, cakes and pies, and I slept a lot. We had surf and turf with everyone’s favorite sides. I am exhausted. We are staying close to home as I recover. I hope whatever you celebrate that a joyous time was had by all! Elbow hugs! Stay Caffeinated.
PS- If you host an event in 2022, please feel free to email me the title and link and I will share on the Sunday Post.
Last Week on the Blog
- A Very Perry Wedding By Marie Landry (book review)
- Snowstorms & Sleigh Bells By Kelley Armstrong (book review)
- Just For The Holidays By Adriana Herrera (book review, guest post)
- Bold Fortune By M. M. Crane (book review)
This Week on the Blog
- Kingscastle By Sophia Holloway (book review, guest post)
- Watching Over You By Lori Foster (book review)
- 🎧 Hush Hush By Erik Carter (audio review)
- Final Check In 2021 Audiobook Challenge (event)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to
Around The Blogosphere
- 2022 Library Love Sign Up hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart.
- #COYER 2022 sign-up hosted by Because Reading
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox