Use hashtag #2022AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
Current 2021 audio junkies, the last check in will be December 30th and you’ll have 7 days to link up and share your results.
- Runs January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2022 than you did in 2021.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2022, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2022.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
Link up and Join the Fun
Grab the Button
Get a Reminder
Did you forget the mid-year check-in? Sign up for a reminder and we will email you a week before the mid-year and final check in so you don’t miss the fun giveaways and bragging rights.Grab your earbuds and join hosts Caffeinated Reviewer & That's What I'm Talking About for the #2022AudiobookChallenge. Get details and sign up today! Click To Tweet
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox