Hello Audiobook Junkies! I hope you are well and found time to enjoy a few audiobooks this year. It’s time to share your results for this year’s audiobook challenge.
Did you meet your goal? You’ve go until January 31st to log your results!
Once again I’d like to thank Hot Listens, particularly Loupe, who began this challenge and for passing the torch to me.
The 2021 Audiobook Challenge Sign Up form posted today. You’ll get a chance to welcome our new co-host, Jen from That’s What I’m Talking About. We’ve added categories and changed some check in dates. We hope you’ll join us for another year!
Now on the results of the 2020 Audiobook Challenge ⬇️
Challenge Achievement Levels
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Link up Your Results
Enter the Giveaway
After you link up your results URL above ⬆️ enter the linky # in the giveaway below to win an Audiobook from Audible.com. International winners without US Audible account can select $15.00 Amazon gift card.a Rafflecopter giveaway
My goal was to hit the 100 Club and push to 110 audiobooks. 2020 happened, and I exceeded that goal. I have devoured 146 audiobooks as of today. You can see the ones I reviewed on the blog HERE or the full-list on Goodreads HERE. The graphic below reflects only those reviewed on Caffeinated.
My Summary Post
Progress: 129/100 (129%)
1 January, 2020 — 31 January, 2021