The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s getting scary out there with the Covid cases. If you are an essential worker, please know you are so appreciated! Prince Clayton will turn four on Tuesday. I cannot belive it! The Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon begins Thursday, and I am trying to get tasks done so I can escape into some wonderful books. I got everything but the fresh supplies for Thanksgiving. It will just be our household, but we are ready. Be safe, be kind, and Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Thursday Murder Club By Richard Osman (audio review)
- A Kingdom Of Flesh And Fire By Jennifer L. Armentrout (audio review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Ollie’s Garden By Riya Aarini (review)
- The Cursed Dead By Rhiannon Frater (review)
- Marked By Benedict Jacka (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- Magic Dark And Strange By Kelly Powell (audio review)
- The Bright And Breaking Sea By Chloe Neill (book & audio review)
- Cemetery Boys By Aiden Thomas (audio review)
- #HoHoHoRAT Begins…Grab Your Books! (event)
- A Christmas Resolution By Anne Perry (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to HarperAudio
Around The Blogosphere
- “Why rereading seems to break my slump”– The Book Disciple
- The Swoon Awards – The Swoon Awards (or The Swoonies like some of us call it) is a reader-based and reader-hosted award celebrating the romance community’s favorite romance novels of the year.
- Black Friday Giveaway Hop Friday November 27th through Monday November 30th
- HoHoHoRAT Thursday November 19th through Monday Movember 30th
You can learn more by visiting the open events page. Be sure to check out the ARC Library page for review copies.
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post