The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Today is the last day of our vacation. We had a pleasant week, even if we stayed at home. On Wednesday, I got a sneak peek at the newest edition of our family. My oldest daughter is expecting a baby girl (Hazel) in December, and I went to the ultrasound. The Royals are excited about their new cousin. Everyone tested negative at the Royal’s Daddy house. Woot! So the kiddos are free to go back and forth once again. This week my youngest will be twenty-six. Where does the time go?
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment on posts while I was away. You rock! Stay Safe. Be kind and for goodness’ sake Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Year Of The Witching By Alexis Henderson (review)
- The Book Of Lost Names By Kristin Harmel (review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Adventurous Ali Series By Tyler Jolley (audio review)
- Heartless By Dannika Dark (audio review)
- Deadly Touch By Heather Graham (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Miss Janie’s Girls By Carolyn Brown (audio review)
- Malorie By Josh Malerman (audio review)
- Cover Reveal: Touch Of Evil By Cecy Robson (spotlight/giveaway)
- Mexican Gothic By Silvia Moreno-Garcia (audio review)
- The Bone Jar By S.W. Kane (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
- The Silence by Kendra Elliot
A special thank you to Montlake
Around The Blogosphere
- Maureen’s Book Club – romance book club hosted by Maureen’s Books
You can learn more by visiting the open events page. Be sure to check out the ARC Library page for review copies.
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post