The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Things went well this week and while it still breaks me, it was the best outcome we could hope for. Thank you for the prayers, thoughts and virtual hugs. I’ve been trying to walk off my anxiety and escape reality with audiobooks. It has really helped and I feel better for it. We had some wicked storms roll through and I loved watching them. Be Kind and Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- All His Pretty Girls By Charly Cox (audio/book review)
- The Toybox By Charly Cox (review)
- Carolina Beach Boxed Set Release Day Blitz #Giveaway (giveaway)
- The Glamourist By Luanne G. Smith (audio review)
- Sweep With Me By Ilona Andrews (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- The Last Train To Key West By Chanel Cleeton (book review)
- American Demon By Kim Harrison (review)
- A Stroke Of Malice By Anna Lee Huber (audio review/guest post)
- Dragon Unleashed By Grace Draven (audio review)
- Broken Dawn By Dianne Duvall (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
- Halfway There by Eve Langlais
- Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped by Annette Marie
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
- These Walls Can Talk by Erin Mallon
- Auxiliary: London 2039 by Jon Richter
A special thank you to Tantor Audio and Penguin Random House, author Jon Richter
Around The Blogosphere
- Purchase select audiobooks from now until June 30th to help Set the Table and Feed America with the Audio Flow and Three One Six Audio. New titles updated weekly. They’ve reached 80% of their goal.
You can learn more by visiting the open events page.
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.