The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
The Royals are here all weekend and I am unplugged until Tuesday. Yay for three-day weekends. With the current Covid-19 pandemic we have not taken a vacation, so I am looking forward to stepping away from the computer. I bought a Fitbit this week as I was feeling like a sluggish sloth. I knew it would motivate me, and it did. Do you have one? – Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- Brave Girl, Quiet Girl By Catherine Ryan Hyde (review)
- The Somerset Girls By Lori Foster (review)
- The Secrets Of Love Story Bridge By Phaedra Patrick (guest post, review)
- Magical Midlife Madness By K.F. Breene (review)
- Ren: The Monster’s Death By Sarah Noffke (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- The Prisoner’s Wife By Maggie Brookes (review)
- The Business Of Blood By Kerrigan Byrne (audio review)
- Broken By Rebecca Zanetti (review)
- Seeing Darkness By Heather Graham (review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
- The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- Chaos Reigning by Jessie Mihalik
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith
A special thank you to Harlequin, Berkely Publishing, HarperAudio and Brilliance Audio
Around The Blogosphere
- Purchase select audiobooks from now until June 30th to help Set the Table and Feed America with the Audio Flow and Three One Six Audio. New titles updated weekly.
You can learn more by visiting the open events page.
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.