The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
March seemed months long, but I only managed 13 books/audiobook and had 1 DNF at 25%.
The littlest Royal; Clayton is potty training. He mastered #2 almost 6 months ago, but struggles with number one. Yesterday he stayed dry all day and I let him pick out underwear from Amazon. He wanted Batman. So we go on, and I pull up a six pack with an image. I ask him if he wants this one. He says “No, that one,” and points at one of the individual images of the six-pack. I giggled and said, “What if Nonna buys you all of them?” (meaning all 6 pairs) He jumps up and down dancing and shouts, “All of them?” I nod, and he takes off running through the house telling anyone who will listen he is getting all of the Batman! It’s the little things in life. 😍
Elbow hugs. Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- Junkyard Cats By Faith Hunter (audio review)
- Historical Serenade Release Day Blitz (giveaway, spotlight)
- Titanshade By Dan Stout (audio review)
- Imaginary Numbers By Seanan McGuire (audio review)
- Blood Of Elves By Andrzej Sapkowski (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- The Book Of Lost Friends By Lisa Wingate (review)
- A Bad Day For Sunshine By Darynda Jones (review)
- The Lost Orphan By Stacey Halls (review)
- Eight Perfect Murders By Peter Swanson (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
Learn more: I snagged some freebies but have been reading books in my TBR pile
A special thank you to
Around The Blogosphere
I’ve got new tours for June and July. You can learn more by visiting the open events page.
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.