I know what you are thinking. It’s Fall and all things pumpkin but nevertheless it’s time to save the date, plan ahead, mark your calendar and create your TBR pile for the HO-HO-HO Readathon!
Seventh Annual #HoHoHoRAT
This year the #HoHoHoRAT will beginning at 12:01 am Friday, November 8th and end Sunday November 17th at 11:59 pm in your time zone. That’s ten days of reading with two weekends wrapped in-between!
So grab your holiday reads, your winter books, your yuletide murder-mysteries, your naughty & nice romances and even your holiday horror and get ready for some fun! There will be fun challenges, friendships to be made and cozy books by the fire to be won.
BE AN ELF: Challenges hosts are needed. Please email me, if you’d like to host a challenge for the event. You will need to provide a small international prize.
- Link-up! It is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using to track your reading. This can be blog, Goodreads Shelf labeled HoHoHo2019 or any other account. (I must be able to see it. So be sure we are friends there)
- Declare your intentions on your blog or through social media. Be sure and link back to this sign up post #HoHoHo Readathon Sign-up
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge and complete one book to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can from any genre. (Winter can be New Years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me. Goodreads is a good source for finding Winter & Holiday reads. Ask your Librarian)
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 8th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 17 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 17th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 18th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
Link up & Join the Fun
Grab the Button
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Get an email reminder a few days before the readathon begins. Don’t miss the #HoHoHoRAT. Sign up HERE and I will send you an email ☃️
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.