The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I actually visited some blogs this week. Baby steps. It was fun and a nice escape which is what I need it to be. Hopefully I will do it again soon. The week ahead will be a trying one, and the weekend wasn’t at all what I hoped for, but I am ready. Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- Sapphire Flames By Ilona Andrews (review)
- Handle With Care By Helena Hunting (audio review)
- Raven Point Pack Audio Blitz (giveaway)
- Courting The Stationmaster’s Daughter By Juli D. Revezzo (review)
This Week on the Blog
- How To Love A Duke In Ten Days By Kerrigan Byrne (audio review)
- Sword And Pen By Rachel Caine (review)
- Heidi’s Guide To Four Letter Words By Tara Sivec And Andi Arndt (audio review)
- The Turn Of The Key By Ruth Ware (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to Audible, Lauren Blakely, Penguin Audio
Around The Blogosphere
- HOW I CUT BACK ON MY TBR– The Infinite Limits of Love
Save the Date
Sign up will post 2nd week in September. If you want to host a fun challenge, please email me. You will need to offer a small international prize. Authors and pubs are good about helping with this, if you need assistance with that and want to host ask me.
A Call to Arms
Unearthed Blog Tour Get details and sign up: HERE
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.