The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
For the first time in the thirteen years we have lived here, our tree in the backyard is dropping helicopter seeds. Billions of them! Everywhere. You can’t step outside without being attacked and our patio and porch are covered. Man, I hope it waits another thirteen years to do it again.
I think I managed to visit everyone for last week’s Sunday Post. I am going away with my husband in June. He has a business trip and I will explore downtown and read. I am behind on writing reviews! LOL, I panic when I have three or more to write even though they won’t post until mid-June/July. Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- No Country for Old Gnomes by Delilah S. Dawson, Kevin Hearne (audio review)
- The Unhoneymooners By Christina Lauren (review)
- The Burning Issue Of The Day By T.E. Kinsey (guest post, review)
- The Scent Of Murder By Kylie Logan (review)
- Side Jobs: Stories From The Dresden Files By Jim Butcher (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- The Summoning By Heather Graham (review)
- Have You Seen Luis Velez? By Catherine Ryan Hyde (review)
- If I Could Wave A Wand… (feature)
- The Last By Hanna Jameson (audio review)
- Three Mages And A Margarita By Annette Marie (audio review)
New Arrivals at the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to Del Ray, Gallery Books, Brilliance Audio, Gallery Books (gifted), and Random House Kids, Avon Books, Forever Publishing
Around The Blogosphere
- What are your Weird Bookish Habits?-Goldilox and the Three Weres
- Have Books Ruined Me for Movies? Let’s Discuss– Feed Your Fiction Addiction
Link Up Your Edition Of The Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.