The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
On Friday as I put this post together, I realized three of next weeks posts were in draft. I have listened to them and made notes but hadn’t written my reviews. Never have I ever felt so unorganized. I can report that I am feeling better. The illnesses have left me rather tired and looking a tad pale, but plenty of rest has helped. I visited everyone who stopped by again this week. Between work and watching the Royals I have been taking the weekends off. I am hoping now that I am feeling more like me, I will get to visit all the Sunday Posters during the upcoming week. It has been bitter cold and I plan to spend the weekend catching up on reviews and after some napping I hope to listen to Wild Country by Anne Bishop. Stay warm, spring is coming… Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Au Pair By Emma Rous (audio review)
- Watcher In The Woods By Kelley Armstrong (review)
- Cover Captions: Thicker Than Water (feature)
- Verity By Colleen Hoover (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Suspicious Minds By Gwenda Bond (audio review)
- In An Absent Dream By Seanan McGuire (audio review)
- White Night By Jim Butcher (audio review)
- Birthday Suit by Lauren Blakely (audio review, giveaway)
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe′
*all images linked to Amazon/Goodreads
A special thank you to Penguin Audio, Berkley Publishing
Around the Blogosphere
- 2019 Audie Awards Finalist
- Catastrophe Readathon TBR Challenge begins February 14th hosted by Olivia’s Catastrophe.
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.