The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Welcome 2019! I finished out my Goodreads Goal with 258/250 Not bad for a rather rough year. For 2019 I posted a goal of 200. However, I may increase that in July. I did it as I’d like to post discussions and such on Caffeinated. Usually I run out of room because of all the reviews I have. We shall see.
My blog vacation is ending and I will be back tomorrow. As per usual I spent most of my unplugged time sick. My sinus infection wasn’t enough, so I added ear infections and strep throat to the mix. I was asleep before the New Year ball dropped. Thankfully, I did not have the Royals this week, so I could rest and listen to audiobooks. The Princess turns four this month. Can you believe it? On a funny note, she informed us she is skipping four and will be five instead. 😂 Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- Kingdom Of Needle And Bone By Mira Grant (review)
- The Bastard’s Bargain By Katee Roberts (audio review)
- The Guardian By Sarah Fine (audio review)
- Strawberry Hill By Catherine Anderson (audio review)
- Hour of Darkness by Lara Adrian (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- Lipstick Voodoo By Kristi Charish (review)
- The Best Of Us By Robyn Carr (review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Sleepover At The Museum By Karen LeFrak (review)
- Dark Peak By Adam J. Wright (audio review)
- Untouchable By Jayne Ann Krentz (review)
- Artificial Condition By Martha Wells (audio review)
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe′
*all images linked to Amazon/Goodreads
A special thank you to Tantor Audio
Around the Blogosphere
- See my 2018 Reading Challenge Results. I participated in the New Release, Audiobook, Backlist and Read a Series in A month. I also did the Take Control TBR challenge.
- This explains so much. I agree with a few of them! There’s An Explanation For Why You Always Get Sick During Time Off
Happening the Blog
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.