The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
For 2018 my word was “moment.” It was my goal to enjoy the moment, be present in the moment and focus on the moment. I needed this word this year, and it is one I have been trying to embrace daily. Do you have a word? I plan to keep “moment” for 2019, as it still has much to teach me.
Good news, my mom is home! She has nurses, therapists etc coming in to her home. Her devotion in wanting to get home to take care of her three dogs was the motivation she needed. We had hoped to visit her in January, but obligations here will prevent that. However we do anticipate going down for a week during the first quarter of the new year.
This week I reached my Goodreads goal of 250 books, so anything else read or listened to this month will be a bonus. Now to write the reviews. Today I am pampering myself. I have a mani, pedi and cut and color scheduled. Hoping it lifts my spirits. I am growing out my bangs. Bangs I have had for over fifty years. Ya’ll how do you do this? Yesterday I clipped them up like a toddler..lol
Our tree is up. I only decorated the family room this year. It is enough. We finished our shopping and are looking forward to “moments” during the holiday season with those we love. Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- All Systems Red By Martha Wells (audio review)
- The Mortal Word By Genevieve Cogman (review)
- For The Duke’s Eyes Only By Lenora Bell (review)
- A Conspiracy In Belgravia By Sherry Thomas (audio review)
- Let Me In By John Ajvide Lindqvist (audio review)
- End of Year Update Audiobook Challenge 2018
- 2019 Audiobook Challenge Sign-up
This Week on the Blog
- Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas By Katie Ruggle (audio review)
- Hunting Annabelle By Wendy Heard (review)
- Give Up The Dead By Joe Clifford (review, guest post)
- The Hollow Of Fear By Sherry Thomas (audio review)
- Death Knell By Hailey Edwards (review)
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe′
*all images linked to Amazon/Goodreads
A special thank you to
Around the Blogosphere
- “2019 Library Love Challenge” hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures
- Bookwryming Thoughts asks, “Has Blogging Changed the Way You Read?”
- (un)conventional Bookworms is hosting the 2019 New Release Challenge.
Happening the Blog
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post