The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
We are in the midst of #FraterfestRAT and I am hoping to snuggle up with a spooky read today. For those partaking be sure and enter challenges, follow hosts and look for my pop-up giveaways on Caffeinated’s social media pages! (you can win fun prizes)
Folks, I need a boat. It has rained or been dreary and overcast all week again. When the sun did come out, I felt like a vampire as I screeched at this unknown source of light! It’s good for reading but the Royals long to play in the grass or head to the park. We are expecting rain/snow today. WTF?!? Stay Caffeinated!
I know it’s still early, but I am need of three hosts for the #HoHoHoRAT. If you would like to offer up a challenge with small INT prize, please email. I can help you with ideas.
Last Week on the Blog
- In The Mood Fur Love (review)
- Fight Or Flight By Samantha Young (review)
- Spooky Reads By Flashlight (feature)
- #FraterfestRAT 2018 Begins… (event)
- Love And Other Wild Things By Molly Harper (audio review)
- Black Friday Book Bonanza Giveaway Hop Sign-up (event)
This Week on the Blog
- Marigolds And Murder By London Lovett (review)
- Death Masks By Jim Butcher (audio review)
- Pecan Pies And Dead Guys By Angie Fox (guest post, review)
- Lost Library By Kate Baray (review)
- Origins By Ilona Andrews (review)
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe′
*all images linked to Amazon/Goodreads
A special thank you to Avon Romance, William Morrow Books, Random House Children, Lauren Blakely and MacMillan Audio
Around the Blogosphere
- Jenn @ Happy Indulgence discusses, “The Guilt of Not Responding to Comments“
- I will be attending Book Bonanza 2019 in Ft. Worth, Texas. If you are attending let me know!
- Change of Narrators for Hidden Legacy series by Ilona Andrews. Ironically I’ve been reading this series.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MENTAL HEALTH BOOKS IN YA + RECOMMENDATIONS | SHATTERING STIGMAS 2018 @ Novel Ink
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Before you link up: Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.