The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I don’t even know where to begin. 2018 sucks. I am still quite sick. On Monday, the Royals presented with the flu, so the three of us suffered together but I was so ill, that their father took a personal day on Thursday to allow me to rest. I was positive I had the flu, as I presented with all the symptoms, however, a follow up to my doctor confirmed that while I did not test positive for the flu, I did have fluid in my lungs and dual ear infections. I ended up getting a shot of antibiotics and was sent home only after I agreed to complete bed rest. On Friday, Mr. Caffeinated became ill. Thank goodness the Royals are on the mend. As for me, I am continuing to rest, drinking lots of fluids and listening to audiobooks. Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- A Treacherous Curse By Deanna Raybourn (review)
- Iron Gold By Pierce Brown (review)
- Where The Long Grass Blows By Louis L’amour (guest review)
- Leveled By Cathryn Fox (review)
- Artemis By Andy Weir (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- Keep Her Safe By K.A. Tucker (review)
- About That Kiss By Jill Shalvis (review)
- Hounded By Kevin Hearne (audio review)
- Hexed By Kevin Hearne (audio review)
- Hammered By Kevin Hearne (audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to Recorded Books,
On the Blog
March Take Control Challenge sign-up coming January 30th!
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Please be sure your weekly post includes a link back to Caffeinated Reviewer and the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email is not shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.