Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a time-loop or a bad version of Groundhog Day with Bill Murray? The Royals and I are just passing funk back and forth. Just when I begin to feel like me again, they both come down with head colds, coughs, and runny noses. Lysol is my friend, and I should own stock in Puffs tissues. Now my husband is congested, and I want to wrap myself up in a huge plastic bubble. We need the weather to improve or at least be consistent so that we can clear up the funk!
Last Sunday, the kids took us to the Zoo for three hours. It was 70 and beautiful. Admiditly I had a hard time walking around as I was still recovering from the sinus infection/bronchitis, but the fresh air did wonders. Then our temps went haywire. The warmest, dryest day was 55, and we even had frost. WTF? Gotta love Nebraska.
Keep us or I should say my son in your thoughts on Tuesday. On Easter Sunday he cut his finger at work and it required stitches. Unfortunately, we soon realized something was wrong with the finger and he will be undergoing surgery to have the tendon and nerves repaired. Followed by three months of having, his hand kept bent and fingers straight. Poor kid. No videos games or work. If he doesn’t comply it could take up to a year to completely heal! Eep! Needless to say, we will be taking him at 5:45 am to the hospital.
I managed to make rounds on the blog this week and will be visiting y’all today. Hope you aren’t experiencing the funk. Have a great week and stay caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- The Negotiator By Avery Flynn (review/giveaway)
- In Safe Hands By Katie Ruggle ( audio review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Lucy Loves Sherman by Catherine Bailey (review)
- Dusk Or Dark Or Dawn Or Day By Seanan McGuire (review)
- At The Cemetery Gates: Year One By John Brhel & Joseph Sullivan (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Begins!!(event)
- A Murder In Time By Julie McElwain (audio review)
- Skitter By Ezekiel Boone (review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Hattie Peck: The Journey Home By Emma Levey (review)
- The Night The Lights Went Out By Karen White (audio review)
- Two Minutes By Dannika Dark (audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Christy @ Christy’s Love of Books
rantsdiscusses, “Body Image in Books“
- The Page Turner discusses, “Why I Love Audiobooks“
- Mom’s Small Victories shares, “5 SIMPLE STEPS TO MASTERING WORK LIFE BALANCE NOW“
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to Simon & Schuster Audio, Tantor, and Penguin Berkley, Bette Lee Crosby
On the Blog
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone