Welcome to the second annual Take Control of Your TBR Readathon. You can see official details and sign up to participate here: Take Control 24 hour Thon.
The goal is to read or listen to as many books from your TBR pile as you can during the next 24 hours. Officially the readathon runs from Midnight to midnight of the 18th, but you can move your 24 hours around to work for you. (Start at 6 am and end at 6 am Sunday morning etc.) Join for the day, a few hours or get caffeinated and go the distance! I am personally starting at 10 am Saturday and have stocked up on caffeine.
I’ve got some fun challenges to keep your spirits up. All are open from 10 am Saturday until 10 pm Saturday. Winners will be notified on Sunday.
For those participating in the month long Take Control Challenge you will get an extra entry for participating today.
- Share the book in your TBR pile you are most anxious to read. Be sure to link to Goodreads or Amazon so we can check out your must read TBR book. Please use hashtag #TakeControlthon so I can select a winner.
- Quote – share a quote from your current Take Control read.
- Snacks and Drinks – that fuel me. Share what your nibbling and sipping on as you read.
- Finish a Book – Did you finish one? Share the news so we can cheer you on.
- Show off your bookshelf. Take a picture of your books.
- Favorite Cover- Share your favorite cover. (doesn’t have to be TBR pile)
The winner can select from the following eBooks or choose an eBook of equal US value.
Good luck everyone. I have my audiobooks and eBooks lined up and will be sharing my progress throughout the day!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone