Welcome to the second annual 24 hr TAKE CONTROL readathon. This event began as a motivational weekend for those participating in March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. However, anyone can join. All you need is a pile of books, an eReader, or audiobooks released before March 1, 2017.
The idea of this thon is to read only books from your TBR pile for 24 hours. You can choose to read during the daylight hours or you can get jacked up on Caffeine and go the distance. The idea is to have fun, reduce your TBR pile and make new friends.
- Twitter #TakeControlThon
- Instagram #TakeControlThon
- Link-up (use your blog or any social media account) You do not have to be a blogger to join.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile. Must be published before March 1, 2017
- Official time 12 midnight to 11:59 pm March 18th. Challenges are from 10 am to 10 pm on 18th. However, you can begin later and end later. (example: 10 am Saturday to 10 am Sunday)
- Have fun
- Make friends
- Eat tons of food
- Caffeine is your friend
- Participate in some challenges
- Tweet #TakeControlThon
- Share on Instagram #TakeControlThon
- Those participating in the March Take Control TBR Pile challenge can earn extra entries for participating in this thon.
I am looking for a few hosts to provide challenges for this event. These can be fun challenges on Instagram, Twitter or through your blog and should include a small INT prize. If you are interested please contact me.
It’s always fun when friends join, so spread the word…
Grab the Image
Sign up with Goodreads, Blog, Twitter, Instagram. (No blog post needed)
[inlinkz_linkup id=696823 mode=0]
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone