Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Hard to believe it’s the 4th of December already! For the month of November, I read/listened to 25 books and completed my Goodreads challenge of 250 books. Which means Decembers reads are just icing on the cake. It has gotten very cold. I had to dig out my fingerless gloves to type on my laptop. My RA is complaining loudly. I hate to say it, but I have developed a cough. Fingers crossed this is just a minor cold. Now is not the time to get the nasty stuff. Oh and that white stuff….we got 3 inches of it yesterday. I hope you have a wonderful week and as always stay caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- A Lowcountry Christmas By Mary Alice Monroe (review)
- When All The Girls Have Gone By Jayne Ann Krentz (review)
- When It Hits The Fan By Victoria Colotta (review)
- Twelve Days Of Christmas By Debbie Macomber (audio review)
- Away From The Dark By Aleatha Romig (audio review)
This Week on the Blog
- When Snowflakes Fall And Like Fresh Fallen Snow By Tara Wyatt (review)
- Shut Up And Kiss Me By Jessica Lemmon (review)
- Nonna’s Corner: Picture Books For Christmas (review)
- NOS4A2 By Joe Hill (audio review)
- Queen Of Shadows By Sarah J. Maas (review)
- 12 Days of Bookmas with Jayne Ann Krentz (event/giveaway)
Around the Blogosphere
- The Bookwrym’s Hoard asks, “Meme Logos: To Personalize or Not?“
- “The Backlist Reader Challenge 2017: Rules and Sign-up,” hosted by Lark @ Bookwyrm’s Hoard
- Stormi, @ Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My is sharing “12 Days of Horror” it began December 1st.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon. A special thank you to Tantor Audio, Penguin, Harlequin, Montlake Romance
On the Blog
Caffeinated VA Blogger Opportunities
Feel free to email me about review opportunities or spotlight posts/giveaways, excerpts etc. Be sure to include, title, your blog name, and URL as well as the format you desire.
- Girl Code: An Anthology by D C Stone, Jessica Jayne, Lea Bronsen (review of Hope by Jessica Jayne)
- The Misbehaved by Jessica Jayne
- The Secret He Keeps by Julieann Dove
Prince Clayton -the Master Sleeper!
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
[inlinkz_linkup id=682124 mode=1]
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone