The Audiobook Challenge is back for 2017 and this year I am co-hosting! Loupe and Jennifer were directly responsible for my audio addiction. The first year I listened to twenty audios, and in 2016 I listened to almost 70 audiobooks. While I was saddened that Jennifer stepped down, I was excited that Melaine and Loupe asked me to co-host. Grab some java and check out the details. I am hoping you will join us!
Join Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer for the 5th year of great audio books.
Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, working out, or if you’re one of the lucky ones like me, listen to them at work. I hope to see old and new faces for The 2017 Audiobook Challenge. I cannot wait to see what you listen to and how often you listen.Thanks to the continued popularity of Audiobooks just about everything is being published on audio…YAY!
We will hold two updates with giveaways. The first update will be June 30th, 2017 and the final update will be Dec 15, 2017. There has never been a better time for reading with our ears. So grab your earbuds and join in the fun!
- Challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends on December 31, 2017. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2016.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
A special thank you to the Loupe and Melaine @ Hot Listens for having me co-host and to Jennifer @ The Book Nympho for being the creator of this wonderful event.
Accept the Challenge
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone