The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Well I recovered from last week’s 24 hour thon and time change..but it was rough. On Tuesday I fell asleep at 4:30 in the afternoon and slept until 8 am Wednesday!! I think with May’s 24 hour thon I will wake up at 6 am and read till midnight. We had snow yesterday. Disgusting right? I’ve been a little stressed about my babies and taking steps to ensure I don’t have an RA flare up. Even as adults you never really stop worrying about them, it just so happens two are going through some stuff (career, boyfriend etc) and this mama cannot help but worry. I hope your week was fantastic! Check out my Wanted info and stay caffeinated!
Wanted Guest Posts- As many of you know I am attending BEA in May. I am currently looking for 4 bloggers to do Guest Posts May 10-13th. I would like them to be discussion or tips posts. Examples; Top traits I like in a protagonist, things I have learned through blogging, how to, trending genres themes, what makes a romance swoon-worthy, etc. (These can be YA, NA or Adult topics) I would like them to be positive and encourage folks to share their thoughts in the comments. Each post will feature a spotlight of you and your blog. It will include links. You would be responsible for replying and visiting commenters for your post. I am giving Sunday Post folks first chance at these spots and will open it up to others next weekend. Post would be due to me by April 22nd. This is a fun opportunity to introduce folks to your blog and make new friends. Contact Me if you are interested with post topic.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Warrior’s Prize By Claire Delacroix (audio review)
- Garden Of Lies By Amanda Quick (review)
- May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Sign-Up (event)
- The Visitor By Amanda Stevens (review)
- Breaking The Story By Ashley Farley (review/giveaway)
This Week on the Blog
- The One You Want By Gena Showalter (audio review)
- Deceptions By Kelley Armstrong (review)
- Confessions Only A Book Addict Understands… (discussion)
- Darkness Dawns By Dianne Duvall (review)
- Against A Brightening Sky By Jaime Lee Moyer (review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Amanda @ Good In the Stacks discusses “Favorite Format” go chime in 🙂
- Katie’s Book Blog discusses, “How Do You Make Time to Read?”
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads or Amazon
A special thank you to Audible, Harlequin, Cecy Robson, Simon & Schuster, Random Redheaded Ramblings, Sourcebook
On the Blog
Caffeinated VA Blogger Opportunities
Feel free to email me about review opportunities for:
- ARCS available for Waking Amy by Julieann Dove (chick-lit/contemporary romance)
- Breaking the Story by Ashley Farley (suspense, arcs available)
- Debauched by Jennifer Dawson (Undone #3, contemporary romance, erotica)
I didn’t walk nearly enough this week and missed my goals. Shaking it off and trying again next week.
My new business cards arrived. It is a two-sided design with the blog on one side and my virtual assistant services on the flip side. I could not have done them without the help of Kristin @ Sweet Bird Designs.
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone