The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Sunday Post #190. December seems to be on warp speed and I am feeling harried. I did manage to get 95% of my Christmas shopping done between online deals over the weekend and cyber Monday. I loathe the malls and would be perfectly happy to do all my shopping online. On Thursday Mr. Caffeinated is taking the day off and we will finish our shopping. We make a day of it and usually enjoy a meal while we are out. We decorated our home for the holidays last weekend. We only put one tree up this year, and a lot of decorations were nixed since Princess Sophia is living with us. Those grabby hands are everywhere! I hope the holidays aren’t stressing you out, that you are finding time to read and as always that you are staying caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- Dashing Through The Snow: A Christmas Novel By Debbie Macomber ( audio review)
- Secret Sisters By Jayne Ann Krentz (review)
- Add A Search Box To Your Website (tips & tricks )
- Just Say Yes By Elizabeth Hayley (review)
- The Highlander’s Curse By Claire Delacroix (audio review)
- My Christmas Wishlist (confession/fun)
This Week on the Blog
- See Me By Nicholas Sparks ( audio review)
- Clockwork Samurai By Jeannie Lin (review)
- Winter Stroll By Elin Hilderbrand (audio review)
- November 9 By Colleen Hoover (review)
- Witch Wood By Melanie Karsak (review)
Around the Blogosphere
- 2016 New Release Challenge sign up hosted by Lexxie at Unconventional Book Views and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!
- COYER is Going Back to Basics! Sign up Now! hosted by Fantasy is More Fun,Because Reading & Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
- Win a Kindle Fire for you loaded with Jennifer Dawson’s books and a kindle fire to give!
- Foodies Read 2016 hosted by Based on a True Story
- Debbie @ Reading Frenzy shares a touching post during the Ho Ho Ho Harlequin Holiday Extravaganza – A Tribute to my Dad – **Giveaway**
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads or Amazon
A special thank you to Melanie Karsak, Penguin BerkleyNAL, and HarperCollins
On the Blog
Caffeinated VA Blogger Opportunities
Feel free to email me about review opportunities for:
- Sinful and Crave by Jennifer Dawson (Adult/NA Contemporary Romance)
- Dead Girl Running by Ann M. N Noser (YA/NA Dystopian)
- Her Sister’s Shoes and Merry Mary by Ashley Farley
- A Fatal Family Secret and A Treacherous Social Game by Dr. Samantha Marks (MG-YA/LGBT Paranormal)
Moving. We are back to discussing a treadmill again. It is just too darn cold to venture outside. My RA is really giving me a hard time with the cold weather and I need to find some balance.
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone