The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
If you visited the Sunday Post in the afternoon last week you either saw that my blog was down or perhaps saw a post with no comments. I did a bad-bad thing a little after lunch time ..I was tweaking my theme, just a little minor code when I broke something. You see I got cocky with my mad skills and didn’t copy the original code into notes before making the change. Yup…stupid, stupid, stupid. Luckily I have a plugin that backs-up my website daily and I was able to restore it. Sadly it was from Saturday morning so all of the comments, replies etc where lost. Plus on Saturday morning my SP post was still a rough draft. It didn’t have my message, around the sphere links, title, funny meme or Fitbit update..so I scrabbled to fix all that and quickly re-publish it. Overall I got away pretty much unscathed but imagine if it had been a week, two weeks, a month since my last back-up. Yikes! So today I urge you to back-up your blog daily! This weeks haul seems huge in part because my monthly Xoxpert package came from Simon & Schuster’s XoXo After Dark. I have a fun line up of reviews and things this week from romances to thrillers. Enjoy and stay caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- The Veil By Chloe Neill (review)
- Energized By Mary Behre (review)
- Stop At Nothing By Kate SeRine (spotlight/giveaway)
- The Banished Craft By E.D.E. Bell (review)
- Go Set A Watchman By Harper Lee (audio review)
- The Snow White Bride & The Ballad Of Rosamunde By Claire Delacroix (audio reviews)
This Week on the Blog
- Made For Us By Samantha Chase (review)
- Black-Eyed Susans By Julia Heaberlin (review)
- How The White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back By Diana Rowland (audio review)
- Last First Kiss & Right Wrong Guy By Lia Riley (review)
- Cover Reveal
- Caffeinated’s 4 Year Blogoversary (event/giveaway)
Around the Blogosphere
- Read. Sleep. Repeat is hosting ARC August, go sign-up and get in on the fun.
- Stephanie @ These Paper Hearts posted a very informative post on, “Why You Shouldn’t Use Bloglovin’s Follow by Email Widget” A must read!
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads or Amazon
A special thank you to Simon & Shuster, #Xoxperts XoXo After Dark, HarperCollins, Random House and Penguin Publishing
On the Blog
- The Right Wrong Guy by Lia Riley
- The Banished Craft by E.D.E. Bell
- Tough Love by Lori Foster
- Mildred’s Resistance by Katie Cross
- The Conquering Dark by Clay & Susan Griffith
- Wildest Dream by Robyn Carr
Don’t Forget to Enter the Giveaways in the sidebar
I am happy to report that moving took place and I averaged 4-5,000 steps a day.
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone