Welcome to Caffeinated Confessions !
I wanted a forum where we could talk about bookish subjects from swoon-worthy covers to the price of eBooks. I hope to share my thoughts on a different subject each month. So that we can all chat and share opinions. In the process I hope we get to know each other a little better.
My friends, neighbors, and acquaintances often make comments about the amount of books I own and read. I have quite the collection but I love each and every one of them. But even I know that my TBR pile is too big . Here are some signs to watch out for….
Top Ten Signs Your TBR Pile is too Big…
10. You have so many books deciding what to read next is almost as bad as deciding what to buy with your Amazon gift card.
9. You have books by author’s you have never even heard of and have no idea why/when you bought them.
8. You have books in more than one format. (I own the Other series and a few others in 2 or more formats)
7. When a friend asks if they can borrow a book you aren’t sure what format you own it in.
6. Your family makes jokes that you need more bookshelves. You blush and hope no one opens the hall closet or looks under your bed.
5. When someone makes a comment about the amount of physical books you own you are relived they don’t have access to your Nook or Kindle.
4. You have more bookshelves than actual furniture
3.When buying a book from a favorite author you need to consult your Goodreads App to see if you have read or already own it.
2. You have more Apps for books than any other on your Smartphone.
1. You read a review or synopsis and decide you must one click now. Amazon tells you it looks like you bought this book six months ago!!!!
|Instant Order Update for Kimberly Costa. You purchased this item on November 2, 2014.|
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone