The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Tick Tock. Summer is flying by and the count down to the wedding has begun- 62 days! Eep! I cannot believe this is the last Sunday in July. Would you believe the first dress my daughter tried on was the ONE! I found my dress as well, and we ordered the bridesmaid dress. It was a very successful day. The hurricane lamps for centerpieces fell by the way side, when my daughter spotted metal bird cages. Admittedly they are adorable and we bought glass candles to go inside them. Since the wedding is outdoors it will create lighting and gives it as my daughter stated, “a rustic look.” I soooo want to show you pictures of the dress, but it is a secret. I shared mine though. I did add a pic of the birdcage for you. I may add a few Gerber Daisies to them, but haven’t decided. Invitations were mailed to out of town guests and bridal shower invites went out. Ooo and I went all blonde. I am a dirty blonde but lately grey has been taken over. I am still getting used to it. Aaand I added a horrible selfie below since I knew you would ask! Have a great week and Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- Phantom Instinct by Meg Gardiner (review)
- Magic Moment by Angela Adams (review)
- Caffeinated Confession –Do We Demand More From Our Books Than Reality?(discussion)
- Through His Eyes by Deborah Camp(review)
- Deep Summer by Gwen Bristow (review)
- Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway (giveaway)
This Week on the Blog
- Take Me On By Katie McGarry (review)
- Hard Knocks By Lori Foster (review)
- Summer Pasta, Family Time & Little Mercies By Heather Gudenkauf (recipe and a book rec/giveaway)
- How To Handle A Heartbreaker By Marie Harte (review)
- Mortal Danger By Ann Aguirre (review)
- Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway(giveaway)
Around the Blogoshpere
- Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads shares, “Quarter Talk: What These 8 Bloggers Have to Say – Q2 2014” I am on the panel, go check out our answers!
- Need books? Want to support a good cause? Check out “#BooksForACause Auction” hosted by Heather @ Turning Pages
- “It’s Baaack! Stomp vs Romp is back for a 3rd year” hosted by Jen @ Book Nympho and Carmel @ Rapid Reads
- Jeann shares, “What I’ve Learnt from 2 Years of Blogging“
- I bought the newest plugin add on for UBB from Ashley @ Creative Whim called “Reviews to Goodreads” It automatically publishes your review to Goodreads either when you schedule post or publish it. It creates a box in the review dashboard so you can tweak the review for Goodreads. You can even add html to say “first published @ etc” It rocks and I am loving the time I save 🙂
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads/Amazon/Audible
A special thank you to Atria Books, Random House, and Penguin
My dress is all lace with simple cut and has a sheer drape to go over it.
Below is a close up of detail.
You cannot see it in this picture, but the straps and fabric between diamonds is the same color as my dress.
And I hope blondes have more fun!
Yes, those are my coffee cup pajamas, and yep my face is naked..no make-up! Eeep!
Don’t Forget to Enter the Giveaways located in the sidebar 🙂
[inlinkz_linkup id=430270 mode=1]
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone