The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
We are in the final stretch of the Ides of March read-a-thon and I hope to see participants at the Twitter party later today! This was another crazy and stressful week for me. This week I knocked 4 more books off my TBR pile. Next week is the 100th Edition of the Sunday Post and I have a little something to celebrate. Stay caffeinated 🙂
Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge it’s not to late to take control. Sign-up.
Last Week on the Blog
- Cider Brook by Carla Neggars (review)
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote (audible review)
- Ides of March read-a-thon begins!
- Atonement by B.J. Daniels (review)
- River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Leaping Leprechauns & Frolicking Fairies Giveaway Hop
- The Wild Ones by M. Leighton (review)
- Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Maxwell (review)
- The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian (review)
- Gift of Prophecy by Lina Gardiner (review)
- Waking the Dead by Heather Graham (review)
- How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Plugins
Around the Blogoshpere
- Tonya @ Lily Bloombooks is co-hosting a “Booking in to Spring Giveaway Hop”. Signs up end March 17th.
- Tanya @ Rantings of a Book Addict, “Turns Two” go celebrate with her and check out her awesome blog.
- Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun shares, “A tutorial on how she does her fancy Cover Reveals”. Go, go learn a new trick!
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
*Images are linked to Goodreads/Amazon. Read the synopsis and add it to your shelf*
I received books in all formats from ARCS to eBooks
~~*For Review Consideration*~~
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone