The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
March! We are that much closer to flip-flop season!! Woot! For the month of February, I read/listened to 22 books. I am super excited about Take Control and swam naked in my tbr pile. Bwahaha..just kidding I wanted to make sure you were awake this morning. I am enjoying some downtime this weekend but hope you have a wonderful week and stay caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- Crave by Monica Murphy (review)
- Three by Kristen Simmons(review)
- Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye (review/giveaway)
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin ( audio review)
- The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness (review)
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (review)
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile (challenge/giveaway)
- Lovely, Dark, and Deep by Susannah Sandlin (review)
- Ever After by Kate Serine (cover reveal/giveaway)
This Week on the Blog
- Desperately Seeking Suzanna by Elizabeth Michels (review)
- Spirited by Mary Behre (review)
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop (review)
- Chasing the Green Fairy by Melanie Karsak (review)
- What a Woman Wants by Judi Fennell (review)
- Caffeinated Confession- What am I Watching?
Around the Blogoshpere
- Laura @ Laura Plus Books is one of the hosts for a challenge in April, “LGBT Month” Sign-up to read, support and make new friends.
- Trish @ Between the Lines is celebrating her “One Year Blogoversary” go wish her merrier and check out her thoughts and joys from the last year.
- Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages will be hosting, “A Month of Rapunzel which includes a Readathon” go check it out and sign-up (you can read other books besides fairytales.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
*all images are linked to Goodreads. Read the synopsis and add it to your shelf*
I received books in all formats from ARCS to eBooks
~~*For Review Consideration*~~
~~*Gifted or Won*~~
A special thank you to Random House, Simon & Schuster, Harlequin and HarperCollins Prize won from Lori @ Lusty Penguins
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone