The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
You are reading my 1,000th post on the blog! I just happen to notice I had 999 posts published on Saturday…another milestone. *lifts cup of coffee* Here is to many more! I am still looking for at least two hosts to do challenges for the Ides of March read-a-thon. If you’re interested please tweet, Facebook message or email me. There are quite a few awesome giveaways in my sidebar, please take the time to enter for your chance to win! Also, I mentioned some really cool happens in the Around the Blogosphere section and hope you check them out. Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- Love and Other Games (spotlight/giveaway)
- Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett (review)
- Come to Me Quietly by J.L. Jackson (review)
- Ides of March Read-a-thon (sign-ups)
- Stealing Justice by Misty Evans & Adrienne Giordano (spotlight/kindle giveaway)
- Swann Dives In by Charles Salzberg (spotlight/giveaway)
- When the Rogue Returns by Sabrina Jeffries (review)
- Desperate and Deceptive by Jayne Castle (review)
- Dangerous Refuge by Elizabeth Lowell (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Mayhem by Sarah Pinborough (review)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (review)
- I See London author Chanel Cleeton shares her favorite caffeinated beverages (guest post)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- The Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (review)
- What Nora Knew by Linda Yellin (review)
- Caffeinated Confessions “Things You Might Not Know About Me”
Around the Blogoshpere
- Lindy, Ria, Ro & Mikki @A Bookish Escape are celebrating their, “One Year Epic Blogoversary” go congratulate them and enter to win their giveaway.
- Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup shared a freakishly good post in her “Randomly Random” feature. Be warned her language is colorful but the post is creeptastic. Err, Who fans..”don’t blink”.
- April & Pabkins of My Shelf Confessions are once again hosting the “Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-thon” February 7th to the 17th..go sign-up
- Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup is hosting a hop, “Share the Love” and the concept is brilly, so go check out the deets and share the love!!!!
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
*all images are linked to Goodreads. Read the synopsis and add it to your shelf*
I received books in all formats from ARCS to eBooks
~~*For Review Consideration*~~
~~*Gifted or Won*~~
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone