The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hello, my Caffeinated Peeps! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It has been quite hot and humid here so I’ve been spending time reading. *as if this surprises you* I also discovered that Monster makes coffee flavored drinks. Now I know some of you like to get your caffeine from those energy drinks, but I think the others taste like icky medicine. So a friend had one called Mean Bean and I took a chance and bought one..holy coffee-flavored goodness! *Note do not crack one open at 11:30 at night no matter how much that cold drink calls to you* I was up till 3 am jabbering. My poor husband was like what are you on?
Last week on the blog we brought you
- A Penny Saved A Murder Earned by S.G. Lee (review)
- Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood (review)
- Proxy by Alex London (review)
- Shudder by Samantha Durante (review/giveaway)
- Rise of the Magi by Jocelyn Adams (guest post/giveaway)
- Less Than A Gentleman by Kerrylyn Sparks (review) where I go all fangirl on facial scruff
- Caffeinated Confessions -The Art of Letting Go and DNF
This week on the blog look for
- Giveaway: If the Shoe Fits by Megan Mulry
- Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed (spotlight/giveaway)
- Imaginable by J. Meyers (review)
- The Newcomer by Robyn Carr (review)
- Excerpt of Michael Palmer book and Info on Thrillfest VIII in NYC
- Wanted: Wife by Gwen Jones (review)
- The Best Man by Ana Blaze (review)
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (review)
- How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Blogger Tips & Tricks – Writing Negative Reviews and Handling the Fallout
Around the Blogosphere
- Christina @ A Reader of Fiction talks about Author Blogger Relationships and makes some good points, go check it out.
- Heidi @Rainy Day Ramblings is Celebrating with A Birthday Blowout Bash giveaway
- Author Wendy Higgins talks about the Decline of Paranormal and My Predicament. She is asking for ideas and some help.
- Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic asks “Would You Chance It?” go check it out
- Trish @ Between the Lines talks about Shoulda/Coulda/Woulda Book Bloggers and It was brilliant, go check it out!
- Megan @ The Book Babe’s Reads gives her two cents on “What I Think About Cover Changes” go add your two-cents
- Michelle @ In Libris Veritas is having a Three-Year Blogoversary Celebration stop by!
New arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Can’t Help Falling In Love by Bella Andre
thanks to Media Muscle, Mira and BookTrib
Uncharted by Tracey Garvis Graves
thanks to Penguin
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
thanks to Random House
Won/Gifted or for Review Consideration
A B&N gift card from the Entangled Publishing’s Bliss Party
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone