The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Fall is finally here. New shows and old shows are back on television. I am kind of geeky and love Dr. Who, Fringe, and Bones. I am also excited about Supernatural and Vampire Dairies starting. Damon and Dean *sigh* I watched the new dystopian called Revolution and think it shows potential. I also love this quirky show called Perception, with this college professor who helps the FBI solve cases. I love autumn and some of the trees are starting to turn the candy color red that I love so much. What shows do you like to watch? Did you/will you try any new ones?
Last week on the blog I brought you:
- Of Blood and Bone by Courtney Cole (excerpt)
- The Lost Night by Jayne Castle (review)
- Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (release day review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin (review and giveaway)
- Racing with the Wind by Regan Walker (giveaway and review)
- The Red Serpent Trilogy by Rishabh Jain (excerpt and giveaway)
This week on the blog look for:
- Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel (review)
- The Gift of El Tio by Larry Buchanan and Karen Gans (guest post)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Felice’s World by Henry Massie (excerpt)
- Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay (early review)
- Season of Surrender by Theresa Romain (review)
Around the Blogosphere:
- An awesome review of Stormdancer by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings
- Check out Blodeuedd @ Books For Life‘s review of When You Give A Duke A Diamond, her description of the characters made me giggle.
- Jen @ Jen Ryland/YA Romantics posted a fantastic review of Butter and Skinny
- Check out this awesome post about Bullying from Cheles Bella @ A Belle’s Tale
Undeadly by Michele Vail
courtesy of Harlequin Teen
courtesy of Grand Central Publishing
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones
courtesy of St. Martin Press
A Man of Honor by Loree Lough
won from Colletta @ Colletta’s Kitchen Sink. She also sent
me the cutest handmade corner bookmarks, I love them!
Year Zero by Rob Reid
I am sorry to say that M. Gilmore sent this to me and
I cannot connect the name to a blog..brain fart?!?
Just in: Won from Michelle @ In Libris Veritas
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone