Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s Father’s Day in the United States. I miss my father but will enjoy the day with my children as they celebrate their father.
I actually had to amend my post late Saturday night. I wrote and scheduled the post-Friday afternoon since Prince Sophia was coming to spend the night. We took her to Olive Garden for dinner. She was adorable and loved her spaghetti. She tried spinning the pasta with her fork, but gave up and created a nest in the palm of her hand and pushed it into her mouth. We then took her to Target for new play dough, and pajamas. Gee-Gee (Gee-Gee is the name Sophia created for her Grandpop.) caved and bought her a music kit with a tambourine, maracas, kazoo and more.
As soon as we got home the skies opened. As we were bathing her the storm increased in intensity with winds reached 70+ miles an hour. The storm knocked out our power until 7:30 the next morning and our cable and internet for almost 24 hours. Downed trees, widespread power outages, and homes were damaged throughout the area. Some areas were harder hit than others. We were among the lucky ones.
On to happier news, I received lots of new audios and books for review. It was a good week all around. The hubby and I went shopping on Saturday and picked uo some new outfits for our trip. It won’t be long now. June is Audiobook Month and I have quite a few giveaways. Don’t miss out! While the thumbnail linky was cute, it did cause problems for those using mobile devices, so we are back to the plain text sign-up. My apologies. Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- About A Dog By Jenn McKinlay (review)
- The Viscount Who Loved Me By Julia Quinn (audio review/giveaway)
- Caffeinated Beach Listens (feature/giveaway)
- Sterling By Dannika Dark (audio review)
- Untouchable By Kresley Cole Robert Petkoff (audio review/giveaway)
This Week on the Blog
- Lost And Found Sisters By Jill Shalvis (review)
- A Twist In Time By Julie McElwain (audio review/giveaway)
- The Daughter Of Sherlock Holmes By Leonard Goldberg (review/guest post)
- Protected By Love By Jennifer Ryan (review)
- Shatttered Past Series By Cecy Robson #JIAM Giveaway (giveaway)
Around the Blogosphere
- COYER SUMMER Reading List signup. Begins June 17
- My Guilty Obsession asks, “Have Your Tastes Changed?“
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
A special thank you to Tantor Audio, Kensington, Penguin Berkley, Simon & Schuster #Xoxpert, Simon Audio and Sourcebooks
On the Blog
Remembering my Dad
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone