It’s time!! Grab those galleys, finished copies, gifted copies, audios, and convention books and let’s sweep! All month long we will be taking part in the CLEAN SWEEP ARC CHALLENGE hosted right here @ Caffeinated. If you haven’t signed up you can do so until the 10th: Link up and join.
The official rules can be found here, but the idea is to read as many ARCS as you can. You do not need to post reviews on your blog to enter the participation giveaway, a simple link to a one line review on Goodreads will do. Providing you the perfect opportunity to schedule posts out on the blog, freeing up your summer schedule or getting on top of your current one!
Use hashtag #cleansweeparc on Twitter and Instagram to share your progress.
Join the Twitter Party -May 18th at 7:30 pm (EST) #cleansweeparc Chat about books, win prizes and meet fellow bloggers.
Enter the participant giveaway to win a book of your choice valued at up to 20 US dollars. It can be an audio, eBook or physical copy. As long as Amazon, Audible or Book Depository ship to you.
You can only enter two books a day, so please keep on top of your entries. Earn extra points for posting, sharing button and attending the Twitter party.
UPDATE: Due to technique difficulties with Rafflecopter I added a 3rd ARC review entry. You should be able to add books every 24 hours. Please clear your cache and let me know if you have any issues beginning Sat. May 6th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Caffeinated Goals and Results
I may add or switch up books, but the goal is 20 ARCS
- Dark House by Karina Halle
- Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Girl With the Make Belive Husband by Julia Quinn
- When Night Comes by Dan Walsh (DNF 25%)
- Beartown by Fredrick Backman
- Veiled Menace by Deborah Blake
- Dead Zone by Stephen King
- White Hot by Ilona Andrews
- Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
- Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- Dying Breath by Heathe Graham
- The Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman
- Joy Ride by Lauren Blakley (audio review)
- The Darkest Corner by Liliana Hart
- About a Dog by Jeann McKinley
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone