Wahoo! Are you ready to tackle that TBR pile and TAKE CONTROL? From now until March 31st your goal is to read as many of the book in your TBR pile as you can. I don’t know about you, but I have some favorite author’s books being neglected and hope to read them all. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can join here: Take Control
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2017 and ends March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2017. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too!
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps. Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify. Yes any book over 100 pages, even graphic novels.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 15th @ 7 pm (CST) The Ides of March. Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- 24-hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday, March 18th (sign-up will post in February) Grab your snacks, snuggle up and read until you drop! Instagram challenges and more.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party and 24-hour TBR read-a-thon
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2017 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depositor ships to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N. Audio from Audible.com)
One participant will win their choice of a physical, eBook or audio valued at up to 20 US dollars. Good luck and may the odds be forever in your favor!
Good luck! My goal is to read 2 books from my TBR pile, then one book from my ARC. I am hoping to read at least 15 books from my TBR Pile.It's Time to Take Control of Your TBR Pile #March Challenge Click To Tweet
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone