Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
What a week! Tuesday night while preparing Tacos for my family, I started feeling weird…I came down with something that resembled the flu. I had nausea, clamminess, and low-grade fever. The symptoms came and went all week, along with some others that have me concerned. I am going in for some testing this week. The kids moved to a bigger place this weekend, which meant Nonna and Gee-Gee had an extended sleepover party with the Royals. As you may have guessed, I am completely wiped out. My plans for today include pajamas, blankets, naps, and books. LOL Hope your week is amazing! Stay Caffeinated.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Bastard Billionaire By Jessica Lemmon (review)
- Distress Signals By Catherine Ryan Howard (audio review)
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile Begins … (event)
- Get The Lowdown On Evan | Crave Me By Cecy Robson (guest post/giveaway)
- The Bone Witch By Rin Chupeco (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Silence Fallen By Patricia Briggs (review)
- Etched In Bone By Anne Bishop (audio review)
- Grounds To Kill By Wendy Roberts (review)
- Stealing Mr. Right By Tamara Morgan (review)
- Dare To Lie By Jen McLaughlin (review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Jessica Lemmon answered an email about grammatical errors in her book. It was brilliantly done. “In Response: Intolerant of Typos” Classy and funny.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon.
A special thank you to Simon & Schuster, Harlequin and Penguin Random House
On the Blog
I had to share the cover of FEEL ME by Cecy Robson
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone