Hello, Everyone! Today I have Cecy Robson on the blog sharing an exclusive video. Come learn more about her character Evan from CRAVE ME, her newest book in the O’Brien Family series. Grab a cup of coffee and give a warm welcome to Cecy. Get to know Evan and see what I loved about CRAVE ME. Be sure and enter the giveaway for some awesome goodies and a copy of LET ME.
Meet Evan by Cecy Robson
by Cecy Robson
Series: O'Brien Family #3
Genres: Contemporary Romance
RT Book Reviews proclaims that the O’Brien Family series from award-winning author Cecy Robson “has the hottest brothers ever!” And in Crave Me, it’s time for the sole sister in the family to discover love.
Wren O’Brien isn’t your typical female. As the only girl from a loud Irish family with seven siblings, she prefers fast cars to lip gloss and bad boys to good men. It’s the reason she’s nursing a wounded soul and keeping her distance from a dangerous ex.
Evan Jonah is running an empire and just moved from the lavish thoroughfares of London to the gritty streets of Philadelphia. When he walks into the nearest dealership, he’s expecting to find a reliable vehicle to handle the brutal winters, not a sexy female car rep with killer legs.
Wren doesn’t know why “Hotness in a Suit” asked her out. She doesn’t expect a great time or a night of passion that knocks her on her ass. But that’s exactly what Evan shows her.
She also never counted on how hard and fast she’d fall. But men like Evan—good men with even better hearts—don’t desire tough-talking Philly girls for long.
Evan has never met a woman like Wren. But he’s up for the challenge and ready to prove her wrong.
I have been reading Cecy Robson’s book since March of 2013 when other bloggers led me to discover her urban fantasy series the Weird Girls. Since then, I have devoured all of her books including her new adult and contemporary novels. The O’Brien Family series is one of my favorites. In October of 2016, I became Cecy’s virtual assistant. Talk about every book lover’s dream.
Five Caffeinated Reasons I loved CRAVE ME
- WREN!! I was born and raised in South Jersey just over the bridge from Philly, and I can relate to Wren from her loud, close-knit family to her non-apologetic attitude. She doesn’t need a man to protect her and can handle her own problems. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to feel loved.
- EVAN!! Just throwing it out there, “Evan is mine” you can fantasize but keep it to yourself. *winks* Do you love sexy, confident, sensitive geeks? Like a man who solves problems using his intelligence but will protect the ones he loves? Want to be swept off your feet with poetic, honest admiration? Then you’ll love Evan.
- The O’Brien family. The closeness of this family and the childhood stories had me hugging myself and laughing out loud. In CRAVE ME, the brother’s don’t like to think about their sister naked let alone sleeping with someone. Their first meeting with Evan will make you laugh and wish you had brothers.
- Suspense, not drama. CRAVE ME has a dark, suspenseful thread, and I loved that we skipped miscommunication for a little danger. The line was dark and realistic. It gave Evan a chance to show off his brilliant……MIND!
- There were quite a few scenes that made me grin or shed a tear from the meaning of the title to Evan’s security system.
While this is part of the O’Brien Family series, it will work as standalone. If you love a sassy heroine and sexy geek with facial scruff…you need to read CRAVE ME.
Thanks to Cecy, I have a fantastic giveaway for US Followers. The lucky Winner will receive an autographed copy of LET ME, tote, signed postcard, coasters, and magnet!
O’Brien Family Series
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone