Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This was one of those weeks where I accomplished a lot but ended the week feeling like nothing got done. Have you ever felt that way? I did our taxes which entailed organizing my business’s earnings and expenses. So many tiny receipts to go through. I saw something on late night TV where you scan paper receipts and it downloads them onto your computer. I want it. I completely reorganized my author’s social media files to make things simpler for me and did some minor cleaning. I barely read. Ok, I finished two books and one audio, but for me that is awful. I am currently 5 books behind for the year. Did someone slip Mother Nature a little something? Cause she is acting crazy. Our temps have been weird with high’s in the 60’s and 70’s all week. The blog reached an exciting milestone on Thursday. Caffeinated has over 100k followers on Bloglovin’. I actually had to change my widget counter because the old blue one only goes to 99995. I will be visiting you all throughout the day and look forward to hearing your news and checking out your newest book finds. Have a wonderful week and stay caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- I See You By Clare Mackintosh (review)
- Every Dark Corner By Karen Rose (review)
- 24 Hour Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Readathon (event)
- No Rest For The Wicked By Kresley Cole (audio review)
- His Cowboy Heart By Jennifer Ryan (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Any Time, Any Place By Jennifer Probst (audio review)
- A Perilous Undertaking By Deanna Raybourn (review)
- Death On The Patagonian Express By Hy Conrad (guest review)
- The Orphan’s Tale By Pam Jenoff (review)
- Keystone By Dannika Dark (audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Thanks to all who helped Cecy Robson reach her CRAVE ME Thunderclap goal.
- Cornerfolds shares this vital information, “Why reading is basically the same as cardio“
- Nick @Nick and Nereyda’s Infinite Booklist recommends, “4 YA BOOKS YOU SHOULD PRE-ORDER ASAP “
- The Page Turner shares their “Top 5 platonic relationships in Books“
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon. Thank you to Kensington, Harlequin, Penguin and Simon and Schuster for the lovely finished copies.
On the Blog
Mark your calendar for Take Control. Click image to join in the fun!
Signup coming this week for 24 hr readathon
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone