Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
My Mom arrived safely on Thursday and we are enjoying her visit. My son (middle child) celebrated his 24th Birthday on Saturday. Yay..more cake! We are eating too much, watching way too much HGTV (she is addicted to it) and just enjoying the company. I thought I would continue blogging- silly me. As you can see I’ve been MIA since Weds. Mom leaves on Thursday night and things should quiet down around here. Since my word for 2017 is “moments” I am just enjoying. FYI, it warmed up for her visit and was 47 yesterday. She was still freezing! Hope you have an amazing week! Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- Justice Ascending By Rebecca Zanetti (review)
- It Started With A Kiss By Marina Adair (review)
- Wayfarer By Alexandra Bracken (review)
- Full Package By Lauren Blakely (audio review)
- From London With Love By Diana Quincy (review)
This Week on the Blog
- The Turn By Kim Harrison (review)
- A Man Called Ove By Fredrik Backman ( audio review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews -From The TBR Pile (review)
- The Devil Crept In By Ania Ahlborn (review)
- Six Months By Dannika Dark (audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Help Cecy Robson meet her Thunderclap goal announcing the release of CRAVE ME. Get details here: CRAVE ME Thunderclap. Add your social media reach! It is really easy to do and free. Thunderclap shares one tweet, Facebook post or Tumblr post on release day.
- Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee shares, “Kindle vs. Nook“
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
I got a few audiobooks, and will share next week 🙂
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon.
On the Blog
Mark your calendar for Take Control. Click image to join in the fun!
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone