Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
The #HoHoHoRat began Wednesday, and it couldn’t have occurred at a better time. The baby Momma is sick, and it is making her miserable. She is now more than 80% effaced, and 4 centimeters dilated. We expect the prince to arrive on or before the 21st of November. This month is moving quickly, and I still need to buy my bird! Hopefully, I get the shopping done this week. Thanks to Marlene @ Reading Reality we are hosting the Black Friday Book Bonanza Giveaway Hop. I hope you will join us! Spend your week being kind to others, showing tolerance to those that are different and strive to make a difference in everything you do. Stay Caffeinated!
Last Week on the Blog
- Heartless By Marissa Meyer (review)
- Belle Chasse By Suzanne Johnson (review)
- And So It Begins…Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon November 9th-15th (event)
- The Sexy One By Lauren Blakely (audio review)
- The Trouble With Mistletoe By Jill Shalvis (review)
- Boots And Bedlam By Ashley Farley (review/guest post/giveaway)
- Sign up: Black Friday Book Bonanza Giveaway Hop (event)
This Week on the Blog
- One Snowy Night By Jill Shalvis (review)
- The Christmas Wish: All I Want For Christmas, First Impressions By Nora Roberts (audio review)
- The Bachelor Auction By Rachel Van Dyken (review)
- Rendezvous With Yesterday By Dianne Duvall (audio review)
- A Deadly Affection By Cuyler Overholt ( audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Shooting Stars Magazine has a Harry Potter Read Along, Magazine Giveaway, Auctions, and More all November long!
- Ali @My Guilty Obsession discusses, “Let’s Be Honest, When We Comment On Blogs, Do We Expect Something in Return?“
- Maureen’s Book discusses, “What Makes You Want To Read a Book?”
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
My Xoxpert box contained a Tracers t-shirt, signed bookmark and a personal message from Laura Griffin, along with an advanced copy of newest Tracer novel. This was such a delightful surprise.
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon. A special thank you to Simon & Schuster Xoxperts, Avon Romance/HarperCollins
On the Blog
Come chat for an hour. Make new friends and win some eBooks. Follow me @kimbacaffeinate
Caffeinated VA Blogger Opportunities
Feel free to email me about review opportunities or spotlight posts/giveaways, excerpts etc. Be sure to include, title, your blog name, and URL as well as the format you desire.
- Girl Code: An Anthology by D C Stone, Jessica Jayne, Lea Bronsen (review of Hope by Jessica Jayne)
- The Misbehaved by Jessica Jayne
- The Secret He Keeps by Julieann Dove
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone