Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Morning! First, thank you to everyone who voted last week regarding the Sunday Post on Christmas day. I know it was hard thinking about the holiday when fall is just emerging. Votes were really split between posting and skipping it (by one vote!!), with a few who wanted a Christmas eve post. For this reason, there will be a Sunday Post. Link if you want or skip it.
This week was a little rough for me, as the fourteenth marked what would have been my father’s seventy-first birthday. On a good note, my mother booked a flight and will be visiting in Feb. 2017. She will finally get to meet Princess Sophia and Prince Clayton. (whose arrival isn’t that far off. Nov 28th). My daughter has asked me to attend the birth again and I am over the moon excited.
I also earned the 500 Reviews badge from NetGalley, and I am kind of proud of it. I’ve been a member since 2011, so that’s an average of 100 reviews a year.
I’ve got a great lineup scheduled, including a post about loose teas and fall books. It includes a special discount for Caffeinated readers that you won’t want to miss. Hope your weather is fantastic and your next read addictive. Stay Caffeinated my friends!
Last Week on the Blog
- The Hating Game: A Novel By Sally Thorne (review)
- For Better Or Worse By Lauren Layne (review)
- Nonna’s Corner: The Thank You Book By Mo Willems (review)
- She’s My Kind Of Girl By Jennifer Dawson (review)
- It Ends With Us By Colleen Hoover(audio review)
- Stalking Jack The Ripper By Kerri Maniscalco (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Quit Your Witchin’ And Dewitched By Dakota Cassidy (audio review)
- Her Renegade Rancher By Jennifer Ryan (review)
- Plum Deluxe Tea And Fall Reads The Perfect Blend (sponsored post and fall reading recs #exclusive offer)
- Locked And Loaded By Mandy Baxter (review)
- An Indecent Proposal by Katee Robert ( audio review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Book Reviews by Di shares her, “Reading Pet Peeves” Can you relate?
- Rita @ View from by Books shared, “Subgenres of Suspense to Look For this Year“
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images linked to Goodreads or Amazon
A special thank you to Random House Audio, Simon and Schuster
On the Blog
Caffeinated VA Blogger Opportunities
Feel free to email me about review opportunities or spotlight posts/giveaways, excerpts etc. Be sure to include, title, your blog name and url as well as format you desire.
- Boots and Bedlam (Sweeney Sisters #3) by Ashley Farley
- Waking Amy (Amy#1), Leaving Amy (Amy #2) by Julieann Dove, Finding Amy (Amy #3) by Julieann Dove
- Girl Code: An Anthology by D C Stone, Jessica Jayne, Lea Bronsen (review of Hope by Jessica Jayne)
- The Misbehaved by Jessica Jayne
Link Up your edition of the Sunday Post
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone