*Sings slightly off-key* “Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire….” OK maybe it’s not frightful yet but it’s time to sign up for the annual Ho-Ho-Ho readathon!
Order the cocoa, the peppermint coffee, and your favorite spicy tea and cookies! Grab those holiday and winter themed books and prepare to bring your holiday spirit.
This the fourth year I will be hosting this event and it is one of my favorites. During the event you can participate in challenges, win prizes, meet new friends and join the Twitter party.
You can join for a day or cozy up by the fire and hang out every day. The more you participate the more entries you will earn for the Participant Giveaway.
I adore holiday themed reads from the covers to their warm & fuzzy tales..
For this read-a-thon you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads. For bloggers, we have spoken to most of the main publishing houses and for ARCS of holiday books released in Sept/Oct, they are fine with you posting a review in November and December. Since that is when folks look to buy them. Below are the rules. Read them, grab the button and link up. For our non-blogger friends you can join too. Just link one of your social media account (I recommend Goodreads). Looking forward to spending time with you.
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the button and share!
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many holiday themed or winter setting books you can.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Tuesday November 15, 2015 at 7:30 pm (EST) #HoHoHoRAT Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
Grab the Button
Spread the word, the more folks who participate the merrier! I cannot wait to chat, read and get into the holiday spirit.
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone