Take Control was a blast last year and many of you made space on your shelves for new books. Let’s do it again!
Take Control of Your TBR pile is entering its fourth year and is one of my favorite events. The rules are simple. For the entire month of March you focus on reading/listening to books in your TBR pile released before March 1, 2016. They can be eBooks, physical books or audiobooks. Let’s clean off those shelves, finish those series and trilogies and have some fun.
Once again I will provide motivation with a grand prize of a new release of your choice. I am giving you time to clear your calendars and sort through your TBR piles by posting early, so no excuses..we can do this!
Are you ready to accept the Challenge?
See the rules, link-up and share with friends. Be sure and grab the button.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2016. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST) (There will be mini-prizes)
- Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th. (sign-up will post in February)
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
Grab the Button
Link Up and Take Control
Is Your TBR Pile Out of Control
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone