Blog Ahead Challenge October 1st to October 31st
Let’s face it blogging can be stressful, particularly during the holiday season. So we are challenging you to schedule posts ahead and build a cushion to de-stress blogging, get through the holidays and help you manage your blog time. Join Anna @ herding cats & burning soup and myself Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer for the Blog Ahead 2015 Challenge and cut the stress of blogging!
Blog Ahead 2015
- Purpose: Increase the number of scheduled blog posts you have ready to publish by 31 posts during the month of October. (You can set your own goal) All post will be scheduled from November 1st or later.
- Who Can Join: Any blogger or author can join. Brand new, been around for years.Blogger, WordPress or other platform. Any heat level, genre or theme, etc. If you blog…you’re welcome to join!
- Types of Posts that Count: Any finished posts count! Meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion. Top Ten Posts, Favorites posts, Shopping Guide Posts, Cooking posts, pet posts, photo posts, etc. Posts do NOT have to be book related.
- Required: The post must be complete and scheduled from November 1, 2015 onward. (So not just blurb, buy links, etc for a review post. The review needs to be complete for the post to count.)
Accept the Challenge
- Sign-up below!
- Create a blog post to keep track of your goals! Declare your intentions, so that others can cheer you on and help motivate you. Be sure to link back to to this post or our blogs.
- Spread the Word–invite your friends/fellow bloggers!
- Use hashtag #BlogAhead2015 to share your progress, connect with others and uplift. (optional)
- Join the FB group! Need to squee about your progress or get a little moral support? We’re here! We’ll have tips and suggestions to help motivate you. Join: Blog Ahead Group Any problems joining? Email Me (optional)
- Grab the Button and declare your intentions!
Grab the Button
Link-up and Join us!
Join in and Blog Ahead!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone